Monday, February 14, 2011

Final Reflections on Lessons Learned

            School finance is a buzz word in the state and nation at this time.  It is a disliked work by some and a feared word by others.  As I said in my self assessment, it requires on the job training.  You can type data into templates, read articles and work on the WADA, but until you do a projected budget, be the final line of yes or no, and then put the plan into place for the upcoming year, I just do not feel like I will ever feel competent.  Guess what, and then it happens again the following year.  This class has helped me broaden my knowledge but I do know that there is a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Good, concise reflection! I think you said it well. I agree that it will only be after I have really gone through the whole process that maybe I will begin to feel competent.

    ReplyDelete